***BIPS - Nursery Induction Open Night - 7pm ***
Welcome to Ballycastle Integrated Primary School. Thank you for considering entrusting your child to our care. Your child’s well-being and happiness is paramount to us. Children are at the heart of our school and we believe that all children are special and should feel valued.
As children learn best when they feel happy, we in Ballycastle Integrated Primary School, believe that developing high self-esteem is essential. Parents, pupils and staff all play an important part in our school and as a result feel valued and know that their ideas and opinions matter.
We have a child centred approach to education – taking account of all our pupils, needs and abilities, ensuring that they experience success and grow in confidence.
Our school officially became a Controlled Integrated School on 1st September 2007. As an integrated school, pupil intake and staff composition reflects the religious make up of the local community. The Board of Governors consists of 14 members and reflects the religious balance with in the school.
Our building has been recently refurbished and painted internally and externally. Our modern Nursery Unit provides 26 full time funded places in a purpose built suite.
By visiting Ballycastle Integrated Primary School, you will better appreciate our ethos - evident in the pride our pupils and staff take in our school. We look forward to welcoming you and your child into our school family.
Mrs D Evans
Ballycastle Integrated Primary School News
- School closes on Friday 29 June 2018 at 12 noon.
- Reports for pupils from P2 to P7 are being sent home today. Please check your child's school bag.
- There are a number of trophies etc. awarded to pupils in P1 to P4 classes at last week's Celebration Day that have not been returned today, Tuesday 26th June.
- Everyone is looking forward to tomorrow’s event. Doors open at 9am.
- Please see changes to dinner menu above.
Latest 2016/2017, School Events Events
There are currently no events.